June 20, 2009

Welcome !

Hello All,

I created this blog to collect and maintain the knowledge I've gained in 6 years of my experience as a PeopleSoft Consultant. PeopleSoft is a huge application & learning the system is all about joining bits n pieces from various websites, links & blogs until you find what you are looking for. This blog is an attempt to consolidate all what is available on the internet as a one stop blog & help people learn & grow the peoplesoft community.

If you use anything on this site, I request just three things from you :
1. If anyone ever asks where you found the information, please refer them to this blog.
2. Post any new topics that you would like to see or any updates or amendments to existing topics.
3. Please consider signing up and contributing to this blog to help it grow.

I hope you enjoy the blog and find something useful here.
- Yatish Bhandari

No comments:

Post a Comment